Select "My Account" from the Main Page. There are three types of users that can be chosen to create a user.
Types of User:
- Service User
- Service Administrator
All fields marked with an (*) are required
- User (only Latin characters are permitted)
- Password (only Latin characters are permitted. The password must not have less than 5 characters)
- Confirm Password (only Latin characters are permitted. The password must not have less than 5 characters)
- Father's Surname
- Father's Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of birth
- Country of birth
- Municipality or Community of Birth
- Enter a 6-digit password that can be changed
Address and Contact Details tab
- Email address (only Latin characters are permitted. the system checks that the email structure is sound)
The other fields are optional. If possible, we suggest that you fill out as many as possible to make authentication by the Service easier.
Once all the information has been keyed in, press the Save icon.
Click on the Lock icon if you want to change an existing Password and confirm a new Password.